Iveco vehicle servicing & repairs | Darwin NT
At RGM Maintenance Darwin , we offer factory trained, professional technicians, providing total support and assistance in every situation. By placing your trust in RGM Maintenance Darwin Iveco Service Centre, you also have the guarantee of genuine 100 percent Iveco replacement parts, ensuring the performance and integrity of your vehicle is maintained at all times.
Every driver and transport business knows how important it is to be able to rely on a service support network that takes care of their investment with speed and professionalism.
RGM Maintenance Darwin offers a range of tailored service packages designed to maximise vehicle uptime by providing operators with total flexibility to tailor a programmed maintenance contract to suit their particular operation.
For further information, please contact our friendly Service team for assistance with any enquiry regarding your Iveco vehicle.
If you require Roadside Assistance please contact our 24/7 emergency breakdown service* at 1800 4 IVECO.
*Terms and conditions may apply outside of the normal warranty period and in remote or off road terrain.
How does it Work?
Every new truck sold by IVECO is covered by Roadside Assistance for the duration of the warranty period.
After the initial phone call is made:
- a service vehicle will attend the breakdown and assess the repair of the truck roadside
- if the assessment indicates a problem unable to be repaired roadside, then the appropriate recovery unit will be contacted
- liaison with the driver and fleet controller will be ongoing to ensure that everyone has the necessary information
- a transaction fee may occur for non-warranty items
- every new IVECO and International truck is available with Assistance Non-Stop. A transaction fee may apply for 'non-warranty’ assistance.
Terms & Conditions
The services provided by this program does not extend to the following, but can be provided at your cost:
- unattended vehicles
- costs of repair of your vehicle unless these are covered by the manufacturer’s or
- vehicle warranty
- vehicles in a remote location (remote location deemed as being a road not trafficable by a two wheel drive recovery vehicle)
- unregistered vehicles
- where the vehicle is immobilised due to inappropriate maintenance, repair or use, caused intentionally or by negligence on the part of the owner; the driver or any other third party
- fleet or hire vehicles that have a separate arrangement for roadside services
- vehicles involved in any form of motor sports
- accident damage, classified as impact or collision of any nature; attempted or
- successful theft or break in of the vehicle
- breakdowns caused by fitment of non genuine manufacturer’s parts or accessories; and or
- excessive use due to lack of regular preventative vehicle maintenance, numerous call outs due to owner/driver related faults or non-compliance to rectify and recurring calls.
The RGM Maintenance Darwin Iveco team wishes you safe and pleasant motoring.